Welcome! Our first call and blog begins on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 (noon PST).
Before we get started with our many old friends and a few new faces, please introduce yourself briefly and mention why you have signed up for this Online Series.
I'm most excited for the work we'll be doing in this quarter! Please take time each week to post and complete each assignment. For your Q4 weekly journal page, click here to download and print.
Get ready to be encouraged!
Becky
What a great way to introduce oneself: Hi, I am Robbie, a leader, lover and healer. I like to post and have found through this series a great deal of insight on becoming a healthy american woman. I enjoy all the oldies (2 years) and welcome any newbies. I live in Southern California, married and empty nester to 3 children.
ReplyDeleteHi to any new members and welcome.
ReplyDeleteI'm Laura, I live in NM and I have been trying to post for the last couple days!
Finally tonight it let me.
I'm looking forward to finishing strong as a Leader, Lover Healer.
Hi,
ReplyDeletename: Mickey
live: Denver, CO
Love the friends that I have made in this group and have gained so much about CHANGE and Have CHANGED in this group. Learning that everyday you have to stay focused and try! DOn't give up.
I have 2 Boys who love Football and amazingly still married. God has healed these relationships that's just it! a huge Thing.
i work full time and cling to this group like a static. A believe that we have all helped each other as we walk this life.
I still have a hard time saying that I am a leader lover and healer. But will keep trying it on. thanks all
Hello, everyone! I'm Wanda, a high school teacher in central Maryland. I also love this group and the friends that I have made here, and I look forward to meeting and getting to know others in the weeks to come.
ReplyDeleteLike Mickey, I have found the group a wonderful way to help me change and have come to understand that true change requires daily focus and commitment. Sharing our struggles and successes with others is really powerful!
Unlike others in the group, I am single. Although I have no children of my own, I've been blessed to work with thousands of young people in my teaching career, some of whom have come to seem like part of my extended family. At home I have an incredibly strong bond with my 19-1/2 year old twin tabbies, who not only help me with everything I do, but have an uncanny ability to read my mind!
I'm really looking forward to this final quarter in the series. My, how quickly the year has gone!
I love reading your posts. Please know that I read them shortly after they arrive in my "inbox." You are each loved--old and new! B
ReplyDeleteHello to all! If you are new, welcome and hopefully you will take full advantage of this wonderful group. To the seasoned group, you are an inspiration to me even though I fail to say that often.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Robin and I live in east Tenn. where I have been teaching Family and Consumer Science for 25 yrs to 9-12 graders. I have been married for 30+ yrs with two young adult children, sometimes empty nesters between moves and career changes, etc.
Think this is my 3rd yr with Becky and my least disciplined year. Unfortunately, I probably needed this study more than anything and I have not been loyal to the calls, blogs or daily devotions. Or much of anything else in the way of discipline. Please know that I need your pushes and prayers. Looking forward to a good disciplined 4th quarter!