Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Final Year End Wrap Up of Healthy American Woman Series

A Year End Review:


The Healthy American Series will most likely become a book and a 2012 conference.  I have loved teaching this series and was amazed at how beautifully it unfolded over the past 52 weeks.  It perfectly and practically expresses everything I believe in and everything I hope to accomplish in my life. 


Quarter One focused on 3 Non-Negotable Traits: Perseverance, Love and Self-Control.  I defined them as perseverance (beginning with the same intensity as we plan to end), self-control (being able to say 'no' to ourselves in order to say 'yes' to God,) and love (rather than a clanging symbol, we understand how to listen and to give).  I trust that these traits will help you resolve to do different to be different!


Quarter Two focused on 3 Daily Actions: Getting Fit, Getting Organized, Getting Inspired.  I thoroughly enjoyed filming and sharing my 5 levels of workouts with you. During this quarter, we were challenged to make little changes EVERY DAY to achieve a fit and healthy body, an organized and well-managed home and calendar, and a Spirit-filled life.  


Quarter Three focused on 3 Personal Statements that give us the ability to STAY healthy: I Will, I Won't, I Must!  I reminded us that telling others "I WILL..." or "I WON'T" or "I MUST" allows us to have dozens of accountability partners who are (and I'm being honest) either hoping we will fail or succeed.  But it doesn't matter how they are rooting--accountability keeps us honest!


Quarter Four (was a favorite of mine) and focused on 3 Life-long Hallmarks of a Healthy American Woman--to become Leaders, Lovers, and Healers.  I asked each woman to define what those roles mean to her.  As you know, I just sent my only son off to Africa (yesterday) for the next 11 months. Our final quarter instilled in me a desire to be, for him and his wife, a godly leader, lover and healer.  


I trust that you have matured during this year-long (or quarter-long) series.  As for me, I feel like I'm healthier in every way--spiritually, emotionally,mentally, and physically.


As we close this series, I want to remind you of the 2012 coaching options I am offering.  Consider (1) Let Prayer Change Your Life Year-Long Online Group (click here to register and receive your workbook in the mail before the series begins) or (2) 12 Personal Coaching Sessions ( click here to sign up -- either once a week for 12 weeks or once a month for 12 months; each session is a 15 minute phone appointment).  For more intensive 1-to-1 coaching sessions, including my 2-part Starting Over Series, click here.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


BECKY






4 comments:

  1. The thought of taking a walk on the beach with Becky is invigorating. What a year this has been filled with insights on how to be a healthy, God fearing woman. I have loved reading all of your posts and getting to know you. I feel like I want to give awards to everyone for finishing strong.
    At our family Christmas Eve dinner the topic of churches came up. (our daughter and son-in-law just got a job in Newport Beach and they will be church shopping) It was the hubby that recommended Rock Harbor where in his words he felt the spirit move. Becky's name came up as we heard her speak. Who's Becky was the ? and the answers gave way to the value that she had added in my life through this series.
    She is Mom's mentor, advisor, leader, support. The best answer came
    at the end. She is why mom is the calmest we have ever seen, said son. Then,hubby chirped in, "I guess having a life coach has paid off."
    Becky, and all of you thank you for helping me become God's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well my family notices too.
    No one ever argues with what I am learning and applying here!
    I would love to see this series in a book Becky, and I know it would make a good conference as well.
    Not like you dont have anything to do right now though.....;-
    Blessings on each one of you, and on your son and his wife Becky.
    Thanks for another blessed year. Wow, cant believe this series is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Becky, for all of your hard work in putting this series together--and thanks to all of you who have posted consistently through the year.

    God bless everyone in this group! May 2012 be your best year yet!

    Happy New Year~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! It has been an amazing year of growth for me as well. Thank you, thank you Becky.
    God Bless us all!

    ReplyDelete